The business and legal aspects of practicing healthcare are increasingly complex and challenging. Healthcare is constantly changing and providers face increasing regulation, scrutiny and oversight.
We have a wide range of healthcare law experience and have represented individual providers, practice groups, hospitals, nursing homes, surgery centers, and health clinics. We provide clients with practical, timely advice on a variety of regulatory, risk management, and practice issues.
We advocate for clients facing aggressive government investigations, including Board of Medicine investigations, and help clients manage expectations in a cost-effective way. Some of the issues we handle include the following:
- DHP Actions, Licensure and Investigations
- Board Investigations including Board of Medicine
- Certificates of Public Need
- Medical Staff Issues, Privileges, Credentialing
- Risk and Practice Management
- Government Investigations
- Anti-kickback Statute, Stark Law
- False Claims Act
- Whistleblower Cases
- Insurance Company Disputes
- Healthcare Provider Contracts
- Compliance Programs, Self-Disclosure
- Labor and Employment
- Medicare and Medicaid Reimbursement and Appeals
- Policies and Procedures
We would welcome the opportunity to work with you to create efficient, effective solutions at reasonable costs.